Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Week 9 EOC: creative content

My plan is to script, record and edit a radio commercial using a character in the voice of Phineas. I'm hoping for a old time confidant man talking about how great the product is simply because he his awesome. This would be similar to the worlds most interesting man commercials for Dos Equis.  The music i will search royalty free just for the right sound but im not hearing what it should be yet. I know i was to use a Neumann U87 for the dialog going through the Avalon 737 tube pre amp. This will supply me with one of the best sounds you can get in dialog. I maight also record with the Electro Voice RE20, because it is industry standard for radio voices. The commercial itself will be mostly an unbelievable tale that end with a simple pitch to consumers.

No comments:

Post a Comment