Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Business Mission Stament: Final Project


When thinking about my mission statement, I look for something simple that can includes obtainable objectives and is profitable. My mission statement needs satisfy my company, product and make it commercially successful to my consumer market.  “A mission statement is a statement of the organization’s purpose—what it wants to accomplish in the larger environment.” (Marketing An Introduction, Gary Armstrong, pg. 39)  My mission statement is “To provide a quality product and a quality price to our consumers and gaining in markets shares.  To maintain a healthy relationship with our commercial partners and the public.”  “The company needs to turn its mission into detailed supporting objectives for each level of management.” (Marketing An Introduction, Gary Armstrong, pg. 41)  From this statement I can breakdown each objective and begin a solid marketing plan that will help me in meeting this goal as well as hopefully exceeding each objective.  The three things I need to focus on the most would be, product quality, product price, and market share.

No comments:

Post a Comment